Rad Power Bikes RadExpand 5 Review: Intro Folding e-bikes hold enormous promise for people who want to go places without their car. Whether the trip is to work, the store or a kids’ volleyball game, with gas prices eclipsing $4/gal. in most parts of the country, an e-bike is looking like an ever more attractive […]
Summary Rad Power Bikes RadExpand 5 Electric Bike
- 750W brushless hub motor for smooth acceleration and consistent performance at cruising speed
- Easy to fold up and store—takes just seconds
- Includes rear rack, front and rear fenders as well as front and rear lights
- Mechanical disc brakes with 180mm rotors are more powerful than the setup we see with most folding bikes
- Comes in just one size; riders at the margins of their sizing recommendations should take the recommended measurements before ordering
- Total weight capacity is rather low at just 275 lbs.